Religion at its Worst
Benefits of Lifeline topical video courses:
- Teaching & discussion rooted in God’s Word
- Clear, biblical answers on real life issues
- Compassionate guidance from experienced counselors
- Practical steps & application for personal growth
- Equip yourself to help others overcome challenges
- Masterclass quality online training
- Digital format – watch on any device
- Downloadable study guide & biblical content
- Great for personal or group study
- Lifetime access via store dashboard
Accessing Your Content
This video course also comes with a digital study guide with notes and questions for further study and reflection. You’ll also receive “What is God’s Heart on Spiritual Abuse?” – a PDF with helpful, biblical content from the Keys for Living book on Spiritual Abuse. After purchasing this video, you will have lifetime access to the video and downloadable content through your store dashboard.
About the presenters in this video course:
Eric Scalise, Ph.D., is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist with 40 years of clinical and professional experience. Dr. Scalise serves as Hope for the Heart’s Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer. He is a published author and national/international speaker who frequently works with organizations, clinicians, ministry leaders and churches globally.
June Hunt, M.A., is an author, counselor, speaker, and Founder of Hope for the Heart, a worldwide biblical counseling, coaching, and caregiving ministry. Her lifework has yielded landmark contributions in the fields of Christian counseling and Christian radio broadcasting as the host of the award-winning radio program, Hope In The Night.
Haley Scully, M.A., is a counselor, author, and trainer. As Hope for the Heart’s Senior Director of International and Strategic Initiatives, she helps develop and facilitate counseling and caregiving training programs. Haley has conducted training events with partner ministries in over 25 countries around the world.