Use coupon code WITHGOD25 at checkout to save 25% off the regular price!
Envy & Jealousy Video Course
Do you have hard time being content? At the heart of much turbulence in life blow the winds of envy and jealousy. Envy is empty hands craving to be filled. Jealousy is full hands fearing to be emptied. Neither brings joy and both can be damaging to your life and relationships. But with God, it is possible to find true, lasting contentment.
This video course provides a context for life change – to study and reflect on what God’s Word says about envy and jealousy – and receive practical guidance on managing these difficult emotions and finding contentment in Christ.
Lifeline topical video courses provide biblical guidance and discussion from experienced counselors in a simple format:
- Introduction with June Hunt, founder of Hope for the Heart
- Definitions explains the nature of the topic from a biblical perspective
- Characteristics provides insight into the different aspects of the topic
- Causes shed light on the underlying issues related to the topic
- Steps to Solution show you how to grow personally and help others
- Closing Commentary by June Hunt with key thoughts to move forward
This video course also comes with:
- A digital study guide with notes and questions for further study and reflection
- “What is God’s Heart on Envy & Jealousy?” – a PDF from the Keys for Living book on Envy & Jealousy with helpful, biblical insights related to this topic
After purchasing this video, you will have lifetime access to the video and downloadable content through your store dashboard.
Find out more about the presenters below.