Biblical Counseling Intensive
Sharing God’s truth with real people, facing real challenges, seeking real solutions
Please note a few important changes to the BCI events. The times have changed: The BCI will be held from 6:30-9:30 p.m. on Friday and from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. on Saturday. Light snacks will still be served, but lunch is not provided on Saturday.
Follow the links below to register. You can also call 800-488-HOPE (4673), and one of our friendly Hope Care Representatives will be happy to assist you with registration.
Upcoming Biblical Counseling Intensive Schedule:
What is the BCI?
- Each monthly conference provides God’s Truth for Today’s Problems on a single topic drawn from June’s comprehensive 100-topic Biblical Counseling Library.
- Sessions on Friday and Saturday cover different material.
- June presents each topic with warmth, wit, and wisdom using hands-on help, lively discussion, and actual counseling calls related to the topic.
Who can attend?
These conferences are for all people from all walks of life.
- Those wanting to gain a biblical perspective on particular topics
- Those who find themselves in need of practical guidance
- Those who serve others in a ministry or professional capacity
Bring a friend or family member, your small group or your ministry team. It will be time well spent! CEU credits are also available. Hope For The Heart is approved by Texas State Boards to offer Continuing Education Credits for Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. Attendees holding an LPC, LSW or LMFT can earn up to 6 CEUs (3 for Friday night and 3 for Saturday).
To sign up, you will need to register for the BCI. Upon check-in at the event, please sign in using your license number. At the completion of the event you will be asked to turn in an evaluation. In approximately 14 business days, you will receive your certificate by either mail or email.
For questions, call 800-488-HOPE (4673).
What else can I expect?
- Light refreshments are provided on Friday and Saturday.
- Hope For The Heart materials will be available for purchase at The Hope Center Bookstore.
Stay connected with Hope For The Heart
Sign up for our email digest and be encouraged by inspiring stories, stay informed about ministry updates, events, and new products – and receive the latest news as we expand into Hope Together. We promise not to fill your inbox with unnecessary emails. Sign up today!
We take privacy seriously and will carefully protect your email address. Every email includes the option of opting out at any time.