Prejudice Video Course
Racism. Sexism. Discrimination. Prejudice takes a variety of forms, but at its heart is the sin of superiority. How do you treat people who are different from you? How do you overcome the “us vs. them” mentality? When we look to God’s Word, we find clear answers on how to view ourselves properly and how to treat others appropriately.
This video course provides a context for life change – to study and reflect on what God’s Word says about prejudice and receive practical guidance on how to break down barriers and build bridges to stronger relationships.
Lifeline topical video courses provide biblical guidance and discussion from experienced counselors in a simple format:
- Introduction with June Hunt, founder of Hope for the Heart
- Definitions explains the nature of the topic from a biblical perspective
- Characteristics provides insight into the different aspects of the topic
- Causes shed light on the underlying issues related to the topic
- Steps to Solution show you how to grow personally and help others
- Closing Commentary by June Hunt with key thoughts to move forward
This video course also comes with:
- A digital study guide with notes and questions for further study and reflection
- “What is God’s Heart on Prejudice?” – a PDF from the Keys for Living book on Prejudice with helpful, biblical insights related to this topic
After purchasing this video, you will have lifetime access to the video and downloadable content through your store dashboard.
Find out more about the presenters below.
How to Be a Barrier Breaker
Benefits of Lifeline topical video courses:
- Teaching & discussion rooted in God’s Word
- Clear, biblical answers on real life issues
- Compassionate guidance from experienced counselors
- Practical steps & application for personal growth
- Equip yourself to help others overcome challenges
- Masterclass quality online training
- Digital format – watch on any device
- Downloadable study guide & biblical content
- Great for personal or group study
- Lifetime access via store dashboard
Accessing Your Content
This video course also comes with a digital study guide with notes and questions for further study and reflection. You’ll also receive “What is God’s Heart on Prejudice?” – a PDF with helpful, biblical content from the Keys for Living book on Prejudice. After purchasing this video, you will have lifetime access to the video and downloadable content through your store dashboard.
About the presenters in this video course:
Eric Scalise, Ph.D., is a Licensed Professional Counselor and Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist with 40 years of clinical and professional experience. Dr. Scalise serves as Hope for the Heart’s Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer. He is a published author and national/international speaker who frequently works with organizations, clinicians, ministry leaders and churches globally.
June Hunt, M.A., is an author, counselor, speaker, and Founder of Hope for the Heart, a worldwide biblical counseling, coaching, and caregiving ministry. Her lifework has yielded landmark contributions in the fields of Christian counseling and Christian radio broadcasting as the host of the award-winning radio program, Hope In The Night.
Haley Scully, M.A., is a counselor, author, and trainer. As Hope for the Heart’s Senior Director of International and Strategic Initiatives, she helps develop and facilitate counseling and caregiving training programs. Haley has conducted training events with partner ministries in over 25 countries around the world.