“There is surely a future hope for you.”
NOTE: If you are having suicidal thoughts and intend to harm yourself, call 911 immediately. You can also call or text one of the following suicide prevention hotlines anytime. These free, confidential services are available 24/7 and exist to help and support you. Remember, you’re not alone. Help is available – and there is hope.
Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Crisis Text Line
Free PDF Download
If you or a loved one struggle with suicidal thoughts, if you feel trapped in a storm and see no hope for a brighter tomorrow – know that God is extending you a lifeline of hope. He loves you. He cares about you. He wants to help you – and other people do too.
Get our free download and find lasting hope and practical help today.
Keys for Living Book
- True stories of people who found hope
- Risk factors & warning signs
- Common misconceptions & causes
- How to prepare for a crisis & make a safety plan
- How to build a support system
- How to replace negative thoughts with God’s truth
- How to manage emotions
- How to recover after an attempt
- How to find hope in God’s Word
- How to help others struggling with suicidal thoughts
- Hope for those grieving a loss
Lifeline Topical Video Course
This 1-hour video course provides critical information on how to prevent suicide – including warning signs, risk factors, helpful do’s & don’ts, and how to help someone who is suicidal find hope. Includes a digital study guide to follow along with the course as well as helpful notes and questions for further study and reflection.