The Lord reminds us to “Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).
When we’re stressed, we need to take that to heart. In our hectic, frantic, noisy, busy, fast-paced world – stress is evitable. But hope is available. You don’t have to handle stress alone.
Watch this short video and be encouraged by God’s promises in your stress – and discover 7 healthy ways to relieve stress.
What would help you relieve stress today?
- Talk to God about what you’re experiencing and why you’re stressed.
- Take a walk or go for a run or bike ride. Exercising reduces stress.
- Take 20 or 30 minutes to journal and record your thoughts and feelings.
- Read God’s word and meditate on His promises.
- Giving thanks. Make a list of people, memories, and other things you are thankful for.
- Talk to someone about your stress.
- Listening to music. Music can be therapeutic and uplifting.
More Helpful Resources on Stress
Need a break from all the noise? The stresses of life can often be overwhelming, but they can also bring you closer to the Lord.
In this book on Stress, discover how God can help bear your burdens and give you rest – and learn practical tips for reducing stress in your life.