The Biblical Counseling Intensive
Sharing God’s truth with real people, facing real challenges, seeking real solutions.
2017 BCI Schedule and Registration
Cost is $59 for Friday night and all day Saturday.
- Boundaries — February 17 & 18
You can also call 1-800-488-HOPE (4673) and one of our friendly Hope Care Representatives will be happy to assist you with registration.
Additional Upcoming BCI Dates:
- Self-Image & Identity —
- Worry & Anxiety —
- Leadership —
What is the BCI?
- Each monthly conference provides God’s Truth for Today’s Problems
on a single topic drawn from June’s comprehensive 100-topic Biblical
- Sessions on Friday and Saturday cover different material.
- June presents each topic with warmth, wit, and wisdom using hands-on
help, lively discussion, and actual counseling calls related to the topic.
Who can attend?
- These conferences are for all people from all walks of life.
— Those wanting to gain a biblical perspective on particular topics
— Those who find themselves in need of practical guidance
— Those who serve others in a ministry or professional capacity
- Bring a friend or family member, your small group, or your ministry team. It will be time well spent!
CEU credits are also available.
Call 1-800-488-HOPE (4673) for more information. Hope For The Heart is approved by Texas State Boards to offer Continuing Education Credits for Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Social Workers, and Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. The Biblical Counseling Intensive is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), and CEU credits are available for qualified teachers as well.
What else can I expect?
- Refreshments are provided on Friday and Saturday. Lunch is prepared on Saturday by Hometown Bakery.
- The Hope Center bookstore will be open to serve you.
Discover God’s answers to life’s most challenging questions.
We face a world of problems, questions and struggles. We all need practical solutions.
Share this page.