Abortion Recovery Ministry
Abortion statistics tell of the millions of babies who are conceived but never born. They do not, however, address the other casualties – the women and men who suffer with an emotional and spiritual crisis after choosing to have an abortion. Many of these individuals have lost hope and suffer in silence from the pain of their abortions. The hopelessness they feel even affects their relationships with family and friends.
Can you answer yes to any of these questions?
- Do you find yourself struggling with painful and unexpected emotions resulting from an abortion decision?
- Are you afraid others will find out that you have had an abortion?
- Are you afraid that you might not be able to have children in the future because of your past abortion decision?
- Do you have difficulty with intimacy in relationships?
- Have you had difficulty accepting God’s forgiveness?
- Are you resentful and unforgiving toward others because of their involvement in your abortion?
There is HOPE!
Hope and healing are offered through a Bible study called Forgiven & Set Free by Linda Cochrane. This study is available in a safe and confidential environment where, through the encouragement of God’s Word, you will learn how to:
- Process toxic emotions resulting from the pain and trauma of abortion(s)
- Begin healing from past wounds
- Work through unhealthy behaviors
- Release unforgiveness and find peace
If you need to talk with someone about the emotions you are facing after an abortion decision or would like to find a post-abortive Bible study in your area, please complete the CONFIDENTIAL form below or contact us at 1-800-488-HOPE (4673).
Contacting the Abortion Recovery Ministry
To contact the Abortion Recovery Ministry, use the form below: