Partners in Prayer
“How can we pray?”
Our online Partners in Prayer ministry allows you to express your prayer needs or praises – in your own words – and submit them to our caring, faith-filled staff and volunteers who believe in the power of prayer. In addition, as you post to Partners in Prayer online, others will be able to view your requests and pray for you as well.
The Hope For The Heart Partners in Prayer ministry first began when several faithful prayer partners asked, “How can we pray for the ministry?” As our prayer partners grew, a monthly newsletter was developed to share the ministry’s prayer needs and the heartfelt requests that came through our Call Center Ministry. Today, with over 30,000 calls annually, the number of prayer requests has outgrown the newsletter format and now has been expanded as a ministry of its own: Partners in Prayer.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” (Philippians 4:6)
Read Prayer Requests and Praises:
General Prayer Requests
- Hajrije’s Taking an Exam Today – It is very important I pass this exam.
- Paul Needs Help and Purpose – I was injured in a truck driving accident 8 years ago. I’m living with my 82 year old mother who is verbally and psychologically abusive.
- Joby Needs Help Focusing – I need help overcoming concentration problems.
- Leo Desires Peace –
- Janice is Hurt by her Family’s Realtionship with her Ex-husband – My family lies about spending time with my ex-husband.
- Kevin wants Growth in Faith – I have been shrinking back in my faith.
- Florence Needs Financial Help – I need a financial break through.
- Matthew Needs Work –
- Susan Asks For God’s Provision – I need prayers for my current living situation
- Carolyn’s Son Is Obessed – I am longing for a Biblical answers
- Janice Needs Hope – my children would completely surrender to God
- Pirfa’s Father Practicing Witchcraft – Please pray I would continue to grow in what God has for me.
- Jean’s Daughter Facing False Accusations – My daughter is under extreme stress due to her step-son and his mother’s family making false accusations.
- Joby Needs to Set Better Boundaries – Please pray I would be free from manipulation, abuse, lying, and cheating.
- Marqurell’s Adult Daughter making Destructive Decisions – My 21 year old daughter has a 2 year old son.
- Esther Doesn’t Know how to Help her Daughter – I do not know how to deal with our daughter’s homosexual lifestyle.
- Ebony is Tired from Life – I feel so empty and jealous of people with simpler lives.
- Bill’s Marriage is in Conflict over his Faith – My wife and I are both blind, and I found the Lord after I married her.
- Jody Has A Broken Family – My son, who is an addict, left his pregnant wife
- Elmo Needs A Restored Marriage – seems as, no way to fix it
- Rhonda Is Struggling In Her Relationship With Her Mother – I need peace from God
- Segwendolyn Wants Freedom and a Renewed Mind – Please pray I would have freedom from worry, unforgiveness, rejection, and abuse.
- Cynthia’s Son Suffers from Depression – He lives alone, and isolates himself from everyone including family.
- Susan Desires Protection and Restoration – Please pray for a hedge of protection around me. and restoration of the years that the locusts have eaten.
- Aileen’s Marriage needs Reconciliation – Pray God convict my husband’s heart, and he would come home.
Submit your prayer requests / praise reports
Tell us your prayer request. Please fill out the following form.