- 10.3 million people in the U.S. are looking for jobs–now!
- As the global economy shifts with seismic force, experts predict that jobs–even entire career fields–will stay in continual flux.
- With unemployment at levels not seen since the Great Depression, career strategies that worked even a decade ago now must be reexamined and refreshed.
As job security vanishes, learn how to be extraordinary among the ordinary. Find out what God has to say about what we do at work . . . and how we do it. Become a prized employee–the kind employers want to keep. And learn how to maintain a positive outlook . . . regardless of your job situation. Whether you are seeking your first job or you’re a seasoned veteran, join June as she delves into one of the most timely topics of our day and answers questions like . . .
- “Is there a checklist for job security?”
- “How do I know when it’s the right time to change jobs?”
- “What kind of careers would be most fulfilling for me?”
- “What do I do when my job clashes with my personal faith and values?”
Traveling to attend a BCI? Get directions to our facilities using our contact page.
Special hotel rates available. To inquire, please call 1-800-488-HOPE (4673).