- Depression is the #1 health problem today.
- Over 14 million American adults suffer from depression, with an annual cost of 51 billion dollars for missed work and loss of productivity.
- There are different kinds of depression, each with its own set of solutions.
Depression is the most common psychological disorder today. Do you find it difficult to regain your joy after going through a painful loss? Do you feel “blue” during certain times of the year? To understand the different types of depression and how to effectively deal with them, join us for this conference where June will provide enlightening answers to questions such as . . .
- “How do I know whether I’m just sad or truly suffering with depression?”
- “When I feel depressed, what practical steps can I take to lift my spirits?”
- “How can I help someone in the depths of depression?”
Traveling to attend a BCI? Get directions to our facilities using our contact page.
Special hotel rates available. To inquire, please call 1-800-488-HOPE (4673).
Please note: Registration for CEU credits is for Licensed Professional Counselors in Texas only.