Welcome to the Hope for the Heart press room. This section will provide the media with easy access to the most recent Hope for the Heart news and ministry events, as well as access to its practical, biblical tools that “Provide… God’s Truth for Today’s Problems.”
For any questions, please contact Tammie McAdams at 972-212-9134.
- Hope for the Heart Joins KnockTV’s National Partners Program for New TV Series: Surrender The Secret (1/18/2013) – Hope for the Heart today announced a national partnership agreement to jointly promote and support KnockTV’s new groundbreaking Christian reality TV series SURRENDER THE SECRET. Hope for the Heart has agreed to join the National Partners Program and help promote the new series due to the truth that it portrays through the real testimonies and the path the women go on towards healing through Christ.
- Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting – Interview Opportunity with June Hunt (12/18/2012) – It’s difficult times like these that often leave people with more questions than answers, such as: “Why did this happen to our family?” or “How am I going to get through this?” and “Where can I find help?”
- Find Strength in Life’s Storm (4/4/2012) – It’s difficult times like these that often leave people with more questions than answers, such as: “Why did this happen to our family?” or “How am I going to get through this?” and “Where can I find help?”
- Making the Most of Your Marriage Conference (4/3/2012) – What would you say is the leading cause of marital problems today? June Hunt, one of the world’s leading biblical counselors, was recently asked which traps she’d place at the top of a “Marital Landmines” list. “One shot came to mind ahead of all others” she shared, “unrealistic expectations!”
- Video: Hope For The Heart receives NRB Radio Impact Award (2/28/2012) – “June Hunt and Hope for the Heart have provided scriptural answers to the tangled problems of hurting people through her radio program and her counseling courses,” said NRB President and CEO Dr. Frank Wright. “Now with the Hope Center, she has enabled numerous other ministries to collectively advance the cause of Christ even wider and further than before.”
- Doug Price Joins the Leadership at Hope For The Heart (12/21/2011) – Under his leadership, Doug will oversee Hope For The Heart’s nine-room Broadcast/Production suite at the Plano-based Hope Center as well as the ministry’s radio affiliates, consisting of more than 400 radio outlets nationwide.
- June Hunt Receives Prestigious NRB Award (3/2/2011) – June Hunt has been named the recipient of the National Religious Broadcasters Board of Directors Award for 2011.
- Hope For The Heart on site counseling service celebrates one-year milestone (8/1/2010) – After one year of operations, hundreds have been helped through Hope For The Heart’s new on-site counseling service, according to an announcement today by June Hunt, the ministry’s founder, CEO & CSO (Chief Servant Officer).
- Hope For The Heart Expands Outreach to Almost 2400 Pregnancy Resource Centers at Home and Abroad (3/24/2010) – Hope For the Heart is extending its reach to nearly 2,400 pregnancy resource centers in the United States and Canada and more than 250 affiliate centers in 18 countries around the world.
- June Hunt and Hope For The Heart Celebrate 100th Hope Biblical Counseling Institute In June (6/23/2009) – ince its inception in September 2002, Hope For The Heart’s Hope Biblical Counseling Institute, (BCI), has equipped nearly 6,000 leaders, counselors, and other caring people from around the country in providing biblical solutions for life’s toughest problems.
- Hope For The Heart Teaches Perseverance at August Biblical Counseling Institute Conference (7/21/2006) – Hope for the Heart, a Dallas-based Christian ministry, will tackle the issue of perseverance on August 29-31, 2006, during the Biblical Counseling Institute Conference. The message is entitled “Success Through Failure, Turning Stumbling Blocks Into Stepping Stones,” and will aid listeners in clearing life’s many hurdles.