Monthly Teaching Letter from June
Each month, friends of the ministry receive a teaching letter from June that includes encouragement and ministry updates, as well as ways that people can partner and pray for Hope For The Heart. Feel free to browse through recent letters from past months listed below.
- Finding Your Way Back to Functional – God promises that if you follow His truths for wholeness, you will have a transformed life. Through the power of Christ, the dysfunctional family patterns of your past can be healed in the present, offering you hope for the future. Don’t be a prisoner of your past. Find your way out of the darkness. Through the power of Christ in you, let your past be past and press on to a future filled with hope.
- Caught in the Maze of Verbal & Emotional Abuse – Verbal abuse is the systematic, ongoing use of harmful words or harsh tones in an attempt to control others. The use of reviling, insulting, or contemptuous words penetrates deep, hurting the hearts of others. June shares a six-step strategy for how to deal with Verbal & Emotional Abuse.
- God’s Refining Process – In both the Old and New Testaments, we find numerous references to God’s refining His children through fiery trials in much the same way an earthly refiner uses fire to purify gold and silver. In Isaiah 48:10 the Lord says, “I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction.”
- Friendship: A Treasured Gift from God – Is the need for true friendship the cry of your heart right now? Then I want to challenge you to reach out and invest in the special love of friends…friends with whom you can share your joys and sorrows, your fun times and times of deepest heartache…friends with whom you will be both challenged and strengthened in the Lord.
- Self-Worth: Discover Your God-Given Worth – Why would God go to the effort of making you if He didn’t care about you and didn’t have a plan and purpose for you? Let the Lord transform how you see yourself. Let Him be the source of your joy. God values you . . . immensely.