A Letter from June
Each month, friends of the ministry receive a letter from June that includes encouragement and ministry updates, as well as ways that people can partner, pray and rejoice with us through all of the wonderful things that God is doing through our ministry. Feel free to browse through recent letters from past months listed below.
- March 2014, A Letter from June Hunt on Fear (2/27/2014) - Do you know someone who has an overwhelming sense of fear and foreboding … even when everything seems to be going well? Speaking with my friend Ellen one day, she looked up and said, “I’ve never told this to anyone before—I’m a grown woman who is … afraid of the dark.”
- February 2014, June Hunt on Perfectionism (2/11/2014) - So if you struggle with perfectionism, my prayer is that you will reexamine your true worth in the light of God’s Word—worth not based on “perfect performance.” And as you do, may you fully grasp God’s matchless grace and mercy to you … and increasingly share them with others.
- January 2014, “Purpose in Life” (1/27/2014) - If you find yourself facing these questions today, there’s no better time for answers . . . not from my perspective, but from God’s perspective. After all, He created each of us individually, with a specific, personal, unique plan for our lives.
- December 2013, “Jesus: Is He God?” (12/24/2013) - Although Jesus was born as a typical human son—with flesh and blood—He was anything but typical. In fact, Jesus could not violate His Father’s will because, as Jesus stated, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30).
- November 2013, “Giving Thanks… isn’t always easy.” (11/25/2013) - What happens when those grown children can’t or don’t want to come home for the holidays? How well I remember the year when my own precious mother faced the potential of an empty Thanksgiving nest . . . and the life-changing lesson I learned from her.